Warning: these pages are currently being updated for 2015–16
Past exam papers: Temporal Logic and Model Checking
Solution notes are available for many past questions. They were produced by question setters, primarily for the benefit of the examiners. These are not model answers: there may be many other good ways of answering a given exam question!
The solution notes for the most recent two year's worth of examinations are held back by the department and only made available to supervisors and other teaching staff (marked with ). Supervisors are instructed not to release hardcopy or electronic versions of these notes to students, although they may be shown to students during supervisions when helpful.
- 2015 Paper 8 Question 6
- 2014 Paper 8 Question 8 – solution notes
- 2012 Paper 7 Question 13 – solution notes
- 2012 Paper 9 Question 12 – solution notes
- 2011 Paper 7 Question 10 – solution notes
- 2011 Paper 9 Question 11 – solution notes
= access to solution notes is restricted to cl-supervisors, all-cl-users, undergrad-directors-of-studies.
- Specification and Verification II (1995–2010)