The Computer Laboratory is an academic department within the University of Cambridge that encompasses Computer Science, along with many aspects of Engineering, Technology and Mathematics. It consists of 41 academic staff, 29 support staff, 5 research fellows, 81 post-doctoral research workers and 119 PhD students. We have over 300 undergraduates studying for Part I, II and III of the Computer Science Tripos and 36 graduate students studying for the MPhil in Advanced Computer Science.
- Professor Andy Hopper named a Royal Society Premier Medallist
- Professor Andy Hopper receives the ACM Sigmobile Test-of-Time Award
- Mariana Marasoiu receives honourable mention at EuroVis 2016
- Video available of 2016 Wheeler Lecture
- Jingyun Zhang wins CAPE Acorn Post-graduate Research Award 2016