The Computer Laboratory is an academic department within the University of Cambridge that encompasses Computer Science, along with many aspects of Engineering, Technology and Mathematics. It consists of 41 academic staff, 29 support staff, 5 research fellows, 81 post-doctoral research workers and 119 PhD students. We have over 300 undergraduates studying for Part I, II and III of the Computer Science Tripos and 36 graduate students studying for the MPhil in Advanced Computer Science.
- Oliver Chick wins APSys15 best paper award
- Lab PhD student wins ACM Student Research Competition at SIGCOMM 2015
- Mark Batty receives John C. Reynolds Doctoral Dissertation Award
- EPSRC funds Cambridge Cloud Cybercrime Centre
- Lab PhD awarded Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship