Computer security has been among the Laboratory’s research interests for many years, along with related topics such as cryptology, formal methods, hardware design, biometrics, and the robustness of distributed systems in general.
We hold meetings, seminars and workshops, which are described in more detail in subsequent pages. Attendance is not restricted to members of the Computer Laboratory; we welcome visitors from other universities, companies, and other organisations.
Much of our best research has been inspired by tackling real problems, and our funding comes from a wide range of sources; we collaborate with commerce and industry both in the UK and overseas. We are always happy to discuss potential projects, commercial sponsorship and consultancy assignments.
- And the winners are…
- Inter-ACE cyberchallenge at Cambridge
- More Jobs in the Cloud Cybercrime Centre
- Security Protocols 2016
- Met police chief blaming the victims
- What do we mean by scale?
- My Yahoo! password histograms are now available (with differential privacy!)
- “Do you see what I see?” ask Tor users, as a large number of websites reject them but accept non-Tor users
- Financial Cryptography 2016
- Arresting development?