Computer security has been among the Laboratory’s research interests for many years, along with related topics such as cryptology, formal methods, hardware design, biometrics, and the robustness of distributed systems in general.
We hold meetings, seminars and workshops, which are described in more detail in subsequent pages. Attendance is not restricted to members of the Computer Laboratory; we welcome visitors from other universities, companies, and other organisations.
Much of our best research has been inspired by tackling real problems, and our funding comes from a wide range of sources; we collaborate with commerce and industry both in the UK and overseas. We are always happy to discuss potential projects, commercial sponsorship and consultancy assignments.
- PETS 2016
- Might Brexit make us more dishonest?
- Cambridge Cybercrime Conference
- Royal Society report on cybersecurity research
- CFP: Passwords 2016
- Inaugural Cybercrime Conference
- Cambridge and Brexit
- The tech industry and Brexit
- Security and Human Behaviour 2016
- Adblocking and Counter-Blocking: A Slice of the Arms Race