Computer security has been among the Laboratory’s research interests for many years, along with related topics such as cryptology, formal methods, hardware design, biometrics, and the robustness of distributed systems in general.
We hold meetings, seminars and workshops, which are described in more detail in subsequent pages. Attendance is not restricted to members of the Computer Laboratory; we welcome visitors from other universities, companies, and other organisations.
Much of our best research has been inspired by tackling real problems, and our funding comes from a wide range of sources; we collaborate with commerce and industry both in the UK and overseas. We are always happy to discuss potential projects, commercial sponsorship and consultancy assignments.
- Decepticon: interdisciplinary conference on deception research
- Award-winning case history of the care.data health privacy scandal
- Four cool new jobs
- Double bill: Password Hashing Competition + KeyboardPrivacy
- FCA view on unauthorised transactions
- Job Ads: Cloud Cybercrime Centre
- Crypto Wars 2.0
- Passwords 2015 call for papers
- WEIS 2015 – Liveblog
- Cambridge Cloud Cybercrime Centre