Warning: these pages are currently being updated for 2016/17
Computer Science lecture-list timetables 2016-17
Parts IA, IB and II of the Tripos
Changes will, in general, be notified to students by e-mail by the Student Administrator.
- Computer Science Tripos, Part IA
- Natural Sciences Tripos, Part IA (Subject Computer Science)
- Psychological and Behavioural Sciences Tripos, Part I (Introduction to Computer Science option)
- Computer Science Tripos, Part IB
- Computer Science Tripos, Part II
Timetables can also be accessed in a digital form at www.timetable.cam.ac.uk Timetables for the 2016-17 academic year will be available from 21 September.
For Part IA CST students taking Computer Science with Mathematics Mathematics lecture lists for 2016-17
Important: avoid clashes with Computer Science practical sessions
Computer Science Tripos, Part IA, see your individual timetable
Natural Sciences Tripos, Part IA (Computer Science) and Psychological and Behavioural Sciences Tripos, Part I (Introduction to Computer Science option):
It is essential that you do not arrange supervisions, Natural Sciences Tripos practical classes, or any other activities, on Thursday afternoons.
In the event of any last-minute changes to lectures, notification will be placed here:
Part IA and IA NST :
Part IB : Semantics of Programming Languages- the lectures on 18 and 20 October 2016 have been rescheduled for November 22 and 24 2016.
Part II :
MPhil and Part III of the Tripos
- MPhil ACS and Part III timetable (subject to changes)