Faculty of Computer Science and Technology
The Faculty Board oversees the work of the Computer Laboratory and is responsible for ensuring the provision of facilities for research, for preparing the teaching programme and for ensuring that the teaching given is of a high standard. It replaced the Computer Science Syndicate in 2006.
The Faculty Board meets regularly throughout the academic year; the dates of meetings are published in the University Diary.
Election of student representatives
Voting for this year's student representatives will take place on Tuesday 26th November. The candidates manifestos can be viewed here.
|a(i)||Head of the Computer Laboratory|
|a(ii)||Four professors elected by the Faculty|
|b||Two members appointed by the Council after consultation with the General Board|
|c||Four members elected by the Faculty|
|d||Up to two co-opted members|
|e||The Departmental Secretary of the Computer Laboratory|
|f||Three student members elected under Scheme F|
- The Secretary or the Deputy Secretary of the School of Technology
- A representative from the Faculty of Mathematics
- The Head of Teaching in the Computer Laboratory unless he or she is a member of the Faculty Board in class (a) or (c)
These online minutes do not cover “reserved business”.
- 2006: April, May, July, October, November
- 2007: January, February, April, May, July, October, November
- 2008: January, March, April, June, October, December
- 2009: January, March, April, May, October, December
- 2010: January, March, April, July, October, December
- 2011: January, March, May, July, October, December
- 2012: January, March, May, July, October, December
- 2013: January, March, May, October, December
- 2014: January, March, May, July
Dates of meetings 2014-15
- 21 October 2014
- 18 November 2014 (Annual Meeting of the Faculty)
- 2 December 2014
- 20 January 2015
- 10 March 2015
- 5 May 2015
- 30 June 2015