Catalogue of local holdings
By clicking on the button below you will be able to search only the holdings of this library. Basically this facility links to the Newton catalogue, but with a preset limit to local holdings only. The limits will persist until you clear them manually, or until you select a different search type. If you wish to search the holdings of other Cambridge libraries then please see below.
Other library catalogues
- Departments and faculties A-E
- The Newton catalogue giving access to the holdings of departmental libraries, including the Computer Laboratory.
- University library and dependent libraries
- The holdings of the main University library and its dependents such as the Betty and Gordon Moore library.
- A simple interface to search all printed and electronic resources across the University. This presents an interface similar to a Web search engine, and users wanting a more traditional interface may prefer Newton.
- Backup catalogue
- The backup to the Union Catalogue for departmental and college libraries. This does not contain the most recent data and should, therefore, only be used when Newton is unavailable.
- British Library main catalogue
- The catalogue of the British Library and the Document Supply Centre.
- Serials UNion CATalogue for the United Kingdom. An experimental project presenting a unified catalogue of periodicals held in major libraries across the UK. Please be aware that, because of it's experimental status, the coverage may not be complete.
- The European Library
- Information about, and access to the catalogues of, national libraries across Europe.