Warning: these pages are currently being updated for 2016/17
Past exam papers: Software Design
Solution notes are available for many past questions. They were produced by question setters, primarily for the benefit of the examiners. These are not model answers: there may be many other good ways of answering a given exam question!
The solution notes for the most recent two year’s worth of examinations are held back by the department and only made available to supervisors and other teaching staff (marked with ). Supervisors are instructed not to release hardcopy or electronic versions of these notes to students, although they may be shown to students during supervisions when helpful.
- 2012 Paper 2 Question 9 – solution notes
- 2011 Paper 2 Question 9 – solution notes
- 2010 Paper 1 Question 8 – solution notes
- 2009 Paper 1 Question 7 – solution notes
- 2008 Paper 2 Question 7 – solution notes
- 2007 Paper 2 Question 7 – solution notes
- 2006 Paper 2 Question 7 – solution notes
- Software and Interface Design (2013–2016)