Warning: these pages are currently being updated for 2015–16
Past exam papers: Floating-Point Computation
Solution notes are available for many past questions. They were produced by question setters, primarily for the benefit of the examiners. These are not model answers: there may be many other good ways of answering a given exam question!
The solution notes for the most recent two year's worth of examinations are held back by the department and only made available to supervisors and other teaching staff (marked with ). Supervisors are instructed not to release hardcopy or electronic versions of these notes to students, although they may be shown to students during supervisions when helpful.
- 2013 Paper 1 Question 7 – solution notes
- 2012 Paper 1 Question 7 – solution notes
- 2011 Paper 1 Question 8 – solution notes
- 2010 Paper 1 Question 9 – solution notes
- 2009 Paper 3 Question 6 = Paper 1 Question 9
- 2008 Paper 3 Question 2 = Paper 10 Question 3 – solution notes
- 2007 Paper 3 Question 3 = Paper 10 Question 3 – solution notes
- Numerical Methods (2014–2015)