Course pages 2016–17 (still under preparation!)
Category Theory and Logic
- The following is the classic text on category theory and is
definitely worth looking at if you are feeling mathematically
Mac Lane, Saunders. Categories for the Working Mathematician. Graduate Texts in Mathematics 5, second ed. (Springer, 1988), ISBN 0-387-98403-8.
- A student-oriented guide to on-line material on Category Theory is available at http://www.logicmatters.net/categories/.
- The Category Theory Seminar is held at 2.15pm on Tuesdays in Room MR5 of the Centre for Mathematical Sciences.
- Julia Goedecke's Category Theory course for the 2013/4 Mathematical Tripos Part III / Masters of Mathematics.
- Category Theory in the nLab.
- The Catsters' Category Theory Videos.
- Eugenia Cheng's book on Cakes, Custard and Category Theory (published in the US under the title "How to Bake Pi").