Course pages 2014–15
- Lecture notes (including slides)
- Slides from the lectures (contains additional notes/examples):
- Exercise sheet
- Additional material:
- Naive implementations of the ML type inference algorithm (Section 2.4) and the PLC type inference algorithm (Section 4.3). Both are written in Fresh O'Caml, which is a patch of O'Caml with very cool facilities for handling binding and freshness of names.
- Need more help understanding the material in Section 3 (Polymorphic Reference Types)? Try 220.127.116.11 Value Polymorphism of the "SML'97 Conversion Guide" provided by SML/NJ.
- The types forum carries discussion and announcements concerning research into type systems.