Dr Dominic Orchard ~ Research Associate, SSI Fellow
SN15, William Gates' Building, 15 JJ Thomson Avenue
dominic.orchard AT cl.cam.ac.uk
- Big news: As of September 2016, I am joining the School of Computing at the University of Kent as a lecturer.
- June 2016
- My paper Combining Effects and Coeffects via Grading with Marco Gaboardi, Shinya Katsumata, Flavien Breuvart, and Tarmo Uustalu is accepted at ICFP 2016.
- March 2016
- I am orgnising a meeting on Testing and Verification in Comptuational Science at the Computer Laboratory on March 15th.
- January 2016
- I returned to working at the Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge as Researcher Co-investigator on the CamFort project.
- December 2015
- I am co-chairing PLACES 2016 at ETAPS.
- November 2015
- October 2015
- Nobuko Yoshida and I have had our paper Effects as sessions, sessions as effects accepted at POPL 2016 [preprint PDF].
- July 2015
- May 2015
- I am attending ICCS'2015 in Reykjavik, Iceland
- I gave the departmental seminar at the Department of Computer Science at the University of Warwick [slides]
- April 2015
- Mach 2015
- I will be attending the 2015 Software Sustainbility Institutes Collaborations Workshop in Oxford.
- My paper Evolving Fortran types with inferred units-of-measure with Andrew Rice has been accepted at ICCS 2015 and also selected for a special issue of the Journal of Computational Science (JoCS). The pre-print is online here.
- [Older news items]