Course pages 2015–16
- Lecture notes (including slides).
- List of corrections to the notes.
- Annotated slides:
- Exercise sheet
- Additional material:
- Naive implementations of the ML type inference algorithm (Section 2.4) and the PLC type inference algorithm (Section 4.3). Both are written in Fresh OCaml, which is a patch of OCaml with nice facilities for handling binding and freshness of names.
- Need more help understanding the material in Section 3 (Polymorphic Reference Types)? Try Section 188.8.131.52 Value Polymorphism of the "SML'97 Conversion Guide" provided by SML/NJ.
- The types forum carries discussion and announcements concerning research into type systems.
- Some interesting examples of dependently typed programming languages: