Course material 2010–11
This 12-h lecture course takes you onto a quick tour through the basics of computer security and cryptography on 2011 January 22–March 1, 11:00–12:00, in Lecture Theatre 1.
- Slide show (not suitable for printing)
- Handout – 4 slides per side of A4
- Largeprint version – 2 slides per side of A4
The following problems in the printed notes handed out during lectures are fixed in the above PDFs:
- Slide 69 on DSA was included accidentally in the printed handout and is not part of the course.
- Example solutions for past exam questions and
some of the exercises
[access limited to supervisors and (after end of supervisions) students]
- Information for supervisors
[ask lecturer (mgk25) to put your Raven identifier (CRSID) onto the access control list]