Course material 2010–11
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- Syllabus and reading list
- Lecture material and exercises (5MB)
- List of videos shown before and during lectures
- Past exam questions
- Frequently asked questions
This is a new facility, so there aren't many questions and answers there yet. Please e-mail your enquiry if you can't find what you want.
- Lecture feedback form (available from Tuesday 15 to Friday 25 March 2011)
- Anthony Errington's Graphics Algorithm Tutor (a Part II project from 2005-06) includes Bresenham's line drawing, midpoint line drawing, Bézier cubic curve drawing, Cohen-Sutherland line clipping, scanline polygon fill, and Sutherland-Hodgman polygon clipping
- Symbolcraft's BSP tree applet
- Java applets from Princeton University including Bézier cubic curves, 2D transformation, 3D viewing, Cohen-Sutherland clipping, and lighting.
- Bézier applet from the University of Tübingen
Create a control polygon with four vertices to demonstrate cubic Bezier curves
- Bézier Patch Applet from Cornell University
- David Bell's JPEG tutor (fails to load in some versions of some browsers)
- Pellucid demonstration of illumination
- Ray tracing demonstration
These references to external websites are intended to be useful, but the links are provided without any particular endorsement and with no guarantee of accuracy.
- CIE 1931 (XYZ) colour space (from Wikipedia)
- Cathode ray tube (from Wikipedia)
- A wide range of instructional materials covering various areas in Computer Graphics, provided by ACM SIGGRAPH, including slide sets on colour spaces, colour reproduction, texture and bump mapping, lines and circle drawing, anti-aliasing, ray tracing, and 3D projection.
- Shutterbug sequence from Pixar
- Graphics course at the Technion including several applets