- Jean Bacon, David Eyers, Thomas F.J.-M. Pasquier, Jatinder Singh, Ioannis
Papagiannis, and Peter Pietzuch.
Information Flow Control for Secure Cloud Computing.
Network and Service Management, IEEE Transactions on,
11(1):76-89, March 2014.
[ bib |
Keywords: Access control;Cloud computing;Data models;Runtime;Software as a service;Cloud;data security;information flow;information flow control (IFC)
- Kuan Hon, Christopher Millard, Chris Reed, Jatinder Singh, Ian Walden, and Jon Crowcroft. Policy, Legal and Regulatory Implications of a Europe-Only Cloud. Technical report, Queen Mary University of London, School of Law, 2014. [ bib | .pdf ]
- Thomas F. J.-M. Pasquier, Jean Bacon, and David Eyers. FlowK: Information Flow Control for the Cloud. In 6th International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom). IEEE, Dec 2014. [ bib | .pdf ]
- Thomas F. J.-M. Pasquier, Jean Bacon, and Brian Shand.
FlowR: Aspect Oriented Programming for Information Flow Control
In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on
Modularity, MODULARITY '14, pages 37-48, New York, NY, USA, 2014. ACM, Open
[ bib |
Keywords: aspect oriented programming, information flow control, security
- Jatinder Singh and Jean Bacon. On Middleware for Emerging Health Services. Journal of Internet Services and Applications (JISA), 5(6):1-34, May 2014. [ bib | DOI | .pdf ]
- Jatinder Singh, Jean Bacon, Jon Crowcroft, Anil Madhavapeddy, Thomas Pasquier, W. Kuan Hon, and Christopher Millard. Regional Clouds: Technical Considerations. Technical Report UCAM-CL-TR-863, University of Cambridge, 2014. [ bib | .pdf ]
- Jatinder Singh, Jean Bacon, and David Eyers.
Policy enforcement within emerging distributed, event-based
In Proceedings of the 8th ACM International Conference on
Distributed Event-Based Systems, DEBS '14, pages 246-255, New York, NY,
USA, 2014. ACM.
[ bib |
Keywords: enforcement, event-based systems, internet of things, middleware, pervasive, policy, reconfiguration, security, service
This file has been generated by bibtex2html 1.87.