The Computer Laboratory is an academic department within the University of Cambridge that encompasses Computer Science, along with many aspects of Engineering, Technology and Mathematics. It consists of 41 academic staff, 29 support staff, 5 research fellows, 81 post-doctoral research workers and 119 PhD students. We have over 300 undergraduates studying for Part I, II and III of the Computer Science Tripos and 36 graduate students studying for the MPhil in Advanced Computer Science.
- Dr Andy Harter awarded prestigious Faraday Medal
- Advait Sarkar receives highly commended award at VL/HCC 2016
- Raspberry Pi has sold 10 million computers
- Professor Andy Hopper named a Royal Society Premier Medallist
- Professor Andy Hopper receives the ACM Sigmobile Test-of-Time Award