Course pages 2016–17
Algebraic Path Problems, with applications to Internet Routing
- Lectures 1 to 5
- Lectures 5 to 6
On reserve in CL library
- Path problems in networks. John S. Baras and George Theodorakopoulos. Morgan and Claypool, 2010.
- Graphs, Dioids and Semirings : New Models and Algorithms, by Michel Gondran , Michel Minoux, 2008
- An Algebra for Network Routing Problems. B. A. CARRÉ (1970).
- Semiring frameworks and algorithms for shortest-distance problems, M. Mohri
- On the Forwarding Paths Produced by Internet Routing Algorithms. Seweryn Dynerowicz (University of Namur, Belgium), Timothy G. Griffin. ICNP 2013.