Course pages 2016–17
Algebraic Path Problems, with applications to Internet Routing
- Lectures 1 to 5 : L11_2016_Lectures_1_5_2up.pdf
- Lectures 5 to 6: L11_2016_Lectures_5_6_2up.pdf
- Lecture 7 : L11_2016_Lecture_7_2up.pdf
- Lectures 8, 9 (and 10): L11_2016_Lectures_8_9_2up.pdf
- Lectures 11, 12 (and 13): L11_2016_Lectures_11_12_2up.pdf
- Lecture 14: L11_2016_Lectures_14.pdf
- Lecture 15: L11_2016_Lectures_15_2up.pdf
- Lecture 16: L11_2016_Lectures_16_2up.pdf
On reserve in CL library
- Path problems in networks. John S. Baras and George Theodorakopoulos. Morgan and Claypool, 2010.
- Graphs, Dioids and Semirings : New Models and Algorithms, by Michel Gondran , Michel Minoux, 2008
- RFC 1058: Routing Information Protocol (RIP). C. Hedrick (1988)
- An Algebra for Network Routing Problems. B. A. CARRÉ (1970).
- Semiring frameworks and algorithms for shortest-distance problems, M. Mohri
- On the Forwarding Paths Produced by Internet Routing Algorithms. Seweryn Dynerowicz (University of Namur, Belgium), Timothy G. Griffin. ICNP 2013.