Principal lecturer: Dr David Evans
Taken by: Part II
Past exam questions
Information for supervisors (contact lecturer for access permission)
These are the course notes that were submitted for printing and are what
supervisors are likely to have. If changes are made within the term, the
new notes will show up here.
- Distributed algorithms (new version with some typographic fixes)
- Naming (new version containing an example of an internationalised domain name)
- Access control (new version with some typographic improvements and an extra joke)
- Storage (new version with some small clarifications)
- Event-driven systems (new version with a few words changed)
Some notes on revision that you may find helpful and/or flippant.
The exercises that accompany the