This information is intended to be useful for new members of the group.
Meetings usually consist of a short talk by one of the members of the group either on their current research or on topics of general interest to the group. A discussion always follows. Invited speakers are also encouraged.
The entire group can be reached by sending email to rainbow -at- cl.cam.ac.uk. For the addresses of individual members, look at the current members page. The email list is currently managed by Peter Robinson.
Group file space
This can be accessed from computer lab machines via the path /usr/groups/rainbow/ and is used to store items of group interest, including:
- rainbow/data/ – data of various sorts that may be useful for other group members
- rainbow/doc/ – some documentation, in particular poster templates
- rainbow/proj/ – joint project filespaces
- rainbow/svn/ – subversion repositories for projects
- rainbow/tools/ – several useful programs and source code
If you put anything in the group file space, please make it group writable.