- CADETS Causal, Adaptive, Distributed, and Efficient Tracing System (CADETS), will address flaws in current audit and information-flow systems through fundamental improvements in dynamic instrumentation, scalable distributed tracing, and programming-language support. CADETS has three major components: Event Query (EQ) is a new query language, loosely based on DTrace’s D, that will drive in-application, whole-system, and distributed tracing using temporal expressions and information flow. Watchman is a host-based tracing framework that dynamically introduces variable-granularity instrumentation within and between executing programs. DEQUE distributes EQ expressions over many hosts to track inter-node information flows and temporal sequences, implementing post-hoc trace aggregation, or as needed, tagging of TCP/IP packets, filesystem RPCs, and application-layer protocols with temporal and information-flow labels.
- Pico Passwords are a pain. Pico is a more usable and more secure replacement that does not require you to memorize any secrets.
- Practical authentication to everyday objects
I am an academic researcher working at the University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory. I am available for private consulting tasks in the areas of software, security and usability research through Cambridge Enterprise Consulting Service.
- 2016 Jeunese Payne, Graeme Jenkinson, Frank Stajano, Angela Sasse and Max Spencer. Responsibility and Tangible Security: Towards a Theory of User Acceptance of Security Tokens. Proc. USEC workshop of NDSS 2016. To appear.
- 2015 Frank Stajano, Bruce Christianson, Mark Lomas, Graeme Jenkinson, Jeunese Payne, Max Spencer and Quentin Staford-Fraser. Pico without Public Keys. Proc. Security Protocols Workshop 2015, Springer LNCS. © Springer
- 2014 Quentin Stafford-Fraser, Frank Stajano, Chris Warrington, Graeme Jenkinson, Max Spencer, Jeunese Payne. To Have and Have Not: Variations on Secret Sharing to Model User Presence. Proc. UPSIDE workshop of UBICOMP 2014.
- 2013 Alan Cullen, Christopher Dearlove, Graeme Jenkinson. Security. WO2013144618 A1. Mar 30 2013.
- 2000 Graeme Jenkinson, Michael Stephenson. Single-phase switched reluctance motor design. IEE Proc. Electrical Power Applications 2000.
- 1999 Graeme Jenkinson, Michael Stephenson. Starting of a single-phase switched reluctance motor. Proc. 9th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Drives 1999.
Frank Stajano, Max Spencer, Graeme Jenkinson. Password-manager friendly (PMF): Semantic annotations to improve the effectiveness of password managers. Proc. Passwords 2014, Springer LNCS. In proceedings.
Frank Stajano, Graeme Jenkinson, Jeunese Payne, Max Spencer, Quentin Stafford-Fraser, Chris Warrington. Bootstrapping Adoption of the Pico Password Replacement System. Proc. Security Protocols Workshop 2014, Springer LNCS. © Springer.
Graeme Jenkinson, Max Spencer, Chris Warrington, Frank Stajano. I bought a new security token and all I got was this lousy phish— Relay attacks on visual code authentication schemes. Proc. Security Protocols Workshop 2014, Springer LNCS. © Springer.
graeme.jenkinson [at] cl.cam.ac.uk
+44 1223 763681
15 JJ Thomson Avenue
Cambridge CB3 0FD