Course pages 2014–15
Advanced Computer Design
Additional Bluespec Examples
- FibSimple - example modules to calculate Fibbonaci numbers (used in week 1)
- FibServer - example Servers to calculate Fibbonaci numbers (used in week 1)
- ServerFarm - create multiple copies of a Server and multiplex requests and responses to make them look like one server (which should be faster if the server takes multiple clock cycles)
- NIOS Custom Instruction - an example of a NIOS custom instruction together with abstract interface
- Altera ROM - example of a ROM as an Altera block RAM preloaded with the contents. It is also an example of how to embed Verilog in Bluespec.