Course pages 2013–14
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- Lecture slide handout (5MB PDF)
Version with one slide per page (16MB PDF)
- Supervision exercises
- Past exam questions - beware of questions that are no longer in the syllabus
- Frequently asked questions - Students have asked only a few questions so far. Please e-mail your enquiry if you cannot find what you want.
- Anthony Errington's Graphics Algorithm Tutor (a Part II project from 2005-06) includes Bresenham's line drawing, midpoint line drawing, Bézier cubic curve drawing, Cohen-Sutherland line clipping, scanline polygon fill, and Sutherland-Hodgman polygon clipping
- Symbolcraft's BSP tree applet
- Java applets from Princeton University including Bézier cubic curves, 2D transformation, 3D viewing, Cohen-Sutherland clipping, and lighting.
- Bézier applet from the University of Tübingen
Create a control polygon with four vertices to demonstrate cubic Bezier curves
- Bézier Patch Applet from Cornell University
- Bézier Patch Applet from Penn State University
- Pellucid demonstration of illumination
These references to external websites are intended to be useful, but the links are provided without any particular endorsement and with no guarantee of accuracy.
- CIE 1931 (XYZ) colour space (from Wikipedia)
- A wide range of instructional materials covering various areas in Computer Graphics, provided by ACM SIGGRAPH, including slide sets on colour spaces, colour reproduction, texture and bump mapping, lines and circle drawing, anti-aliasing, ray tracing, and 3D projection.
- Shutterbug sequence from Pixar
- Graphics course at the Technion including several applets
- Videos shown before and during lectures