Homework and Exercises
There is reading associated with each lecture and ten assessed exercises. The ten exercises are marked and are the mechanism by which you obtain credit for this module.
- HTML version of the homework and exercises
- PDF version (98kB) of the homework and exercises, as handout out in Lecture 1
As this is the first year that this course has run, the fine detail of lectures and assessment is subject to change.
Exercise resources online
As information is put on line about the individual exercises, links will appear below
- Exercise 2: the review form can be found on Lecture 2's web page.
- Exercise 3: the four papers, from which you must choose one, are on Lecture 3's web page. The deadline has been extended to 4 p.m. on Tuesday 20 October.
- Exercise 4: there is an example of how the exercise can be done on Lecture 4's web page
- Exercise 6: the data sets, and further information, are available on Lecture 7's web page
- Exercises 7, 8 & 9: suggestions of places to look for a paper to present are available on Lecture 9's web page
- Exercise 8: the rehearsal schedule is available
- Exercise 10: the exercise (three questions) is available (PDF). The deadline has been extended to 4 p.m. on Friday 27 November.