Systems Research Group – NetOS
Networks and Operating Systems group
Welcome to the web pages of NetOS, the Networks and Operating Systems group, which together with the Opera group makes up the Computer Laboratory's Systems Research Group. The group undertakes teaching and research into topics including computer architecture, operating systems design, network monitoring and protocol design, practical distributed systems and mobile communications.
NetOS runs a number of team-based research projects simultaneously, with a leaning towards real implementations and deployments. We work closely with other groups in the Computer Laboratory and University, as well as industrial partners such as Intel Research and Microsoft Research. The group is always interested to hear from individuals with strong systems skills as well as prospective students for the PhD degree.
- Live Blog from Eurosys 2013 – Day 3
- Liveblog from EuroSys 2013 – Day 2
- Liveblog from Eurosys 2013 – Day 1
- Eurosys 2013 – Doctoral Workshop
- EuroSys workshops: Systems for Future Multi-core Architectures
- Live blog from OSDI 2012 — Day 3
- Live blog from OSDI 2012 — Day 2
- Blogging OSDI 2012 — Day 1
- RecSys 2012: few things i remember
- Communications and Multimedia Security Workshop