I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- Awarded ERC Advanced Grant on Mobile Health Diagnostics with Audio. I will be recruiting postdoctoral researchers: contact me if interested!
- Papers accepted in WWW 2019 and Pervasive Health 2019. Check the publications page.
- New project funded by Wellcome Trust: Mobile Sensing of Altered EveryDay Function in Early Alzheimer’s Disease (MEDEA).
- Check out our new Distinguished Seminar Series for the Centre.
- The Second UK Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Systems Research Symposium is accepting submissions unitl 1st April 2019!