I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- Looking for a postdoc on machine learning and signal processing for audio modelling (in the context of mobile health).
- We are organzing a COVID-19 Sounds workshop. Please participate!
- Download our COVID-19-Sounds data collection app.
- Our paper A First Step Towards On-Device Monitoring of Body Sounds in the Wild won the Best Paper Award at Wellcomp2020!
- My interview at Women Making Waves is here.
- Recent coverage of our work and paper (KDD COVID Health day) here!.
- My presentation of our Audio based Diagnostics including COVID-19 for ACM UK-W.
- Our paper "A First Step Towards On-Device Monitoring of Body Sounds in the Wild" was accepted at WellComp 2020!
- Our paper ``Assessing the acceptability of a text messaging service and smartphone app to support patient adherence to medications prescribed for high blood pressure: a pilot study.'' was accepted in BMC Pilot and Feasibility Studies.
- Invited Speaker at Ellis against COVID-19.
- Keynote Speaker at HotMobile 2020. February 2020.