I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- Download our COVID-19-Sounds data collection app. Recent coverage of our work and paper (KDD COVID Health day) here! .
- My presentation of our Audio based Diagnostics including COVID-19 for ACM UK-W.
- Looking for a Postdoc on Mobile Systems and Alzheimer's Diagnostics.
- Our paper "A First Step Towards On-Device Monitoring of Body Sounds in the Wild" was accepted at WellComp 2020!
- Our paper ``Assessing the acceptability of a text messaging service and smartphone app to support patient adherence to medications prescribed for high blood pressure: a pilot study.'' was accepted in BMC Pilot and Feasibility Studies.
- Invited Speaker at Ellis against COVID-19.
- Keynote Speaker at HotMobile 2020. February 2020.