I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- Our last year's IMWUT paper "You Are Sensing, but Are You Biased? A User Unaided Sensor Calibration Approach for Mobile Sensing" won the IMWUT Vol. 2 Distinguished Paper Award! Find it on my publications page.
- Paper accepted at EarComp 2019. Check the publications page.
- New ERC Advanced Grant on Mobile Health Diagnostics with Audio.
- Papers accepted at KDD 2019. Watch the videos here and here.
- New project funded by Wellcome Trust: Mobile Sensing of Altered EveryDay Function in Early Alzheimer’s Disease (MEDEA).
- New Project funded by NIHR: Feasibility randomised controlled trial of a smoking cessation smartphone app that delivers ‘context aware’ behavioural support in real time. .
- Check out our new Distinguished Seminar Series for the Centre.