I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- I am delivering the BCS/IET Turing Talk in February 2021.
- Looking for a postdoc researcher on Mobile Systems and Machine Learning: Advert here.
- Papers "Learning Generalizable Physiological Representations from Large-scale Wearable Data" and "Exploring Contrastive Learning in Human Activity Recognition for Healthcare" accepted at ML 4 Mobile Health workshop @NeurIPS! more on the publication page.
- The COVID-19 Sounds workshop has nice recordings now online!
- Download our COVID-19-Sounds data collection app.
- My interview at Women Making Waves is here.
- Recent coverage of our work and paper (KDD COVID Health day) here!.