I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- Papers "Learning Generalizable Physiological Representations from Large-scale Wearable Data" and "Exploring Contrastive Learning in Human Activity Recognition for Healthcare" accepted at ML 4 Mobile Health workshop @NeurIPS! more on the publication page.
- Paper "β-Cores: Robust Large-Scale Bayesian Data Summarization in the Presence of Outliers" accepted at ACM WSMD2021.
- Paper "ContAuth: Continual Learning Framework for Behavioral-based User Authentication" accepted at ACM IMWUT.
- Two NeurIPS papers accepted in the team. "Federated Principal Component Analysis” and "Bayesian Pseudocoresets”.
- Project ERC EAR has a webpage!
- The COVID-19 Sounds workshop has nice recordings now online!
- Download our COVID-19-Sounds data collection app.
- Our paper A First Step Towards On-Device Monitoring of Body Sounds in the Wild won the Best Paper Award at Wellcomp2020!
- My interview at Women Making Waves is here.
- Recent coverage of our work and paper (KDD COVID Health day) here!.
- My presentation of our Audio based Diagnostics including COVID-19 for ACM UK-W.