I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and I head the Mobile Systems Research Laboratory. I am also the centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- I am looking for a PhD student to work on "Probabilistic Machine Learning for Mobile and Wearable Health Data and Systems" in collaboration with Arm.
- I have delivered the BCS/IET Turing Talk in February 2021.
- New paper "Self-supervised transfer learning of physiological representations from free-living wearable data" accepted at ACM CHIL 2021! More on the publications page.
- New paper on voice based COVID-19 diagnostics accepted at ICASSP21! More on the publications page.
- Download our COVID-19-Sounds data collection app.
- The COVID-19 Sounds workshop has nice recordings now online!