I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and I head the Mobile Systems Research Laboratory. I am also the centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- Papers accepted at ACM MobiSys21, INTERSPEECH21, ACM SEC21 and ACM Mobile HCI. See publication page for details.
- I have delivered a talk at the "Smart technologies for remote monitoring of health and function – what does the future hold?" event.
- I have delivered a talk in the MIT IoT Seminar Series.
- I have delivered the BCS/IET Turing Talk in February 2021.
- Download our COVID-19-Sounds data collection app.
- The COVID-19 Sounds workshop has nice recordings now online!