I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- Looking for postdocs on Awarded ERC Advanced Grant on Mobile Health Diagnostics with Audio. Please apply here.
- Papers accepted at KDD 2019. Check the publications page. Watch the videos here and here.
- New project funded by Wellcome Trust: Mobile Sensing of Altered EveryDay Function in Early Alzheimer’s Disease (MEDEA).
- New Project funded by NIHR: Feasibility randomised controlled trial of a smoking cessation smartphone app that delivers ‘context aware’ behavioural support in real time. .
- Check out our new Distinguished Seminar Series for the Centre.
- The Second UK Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Systems Research Symposium is accepting submissions unitl 1st April 2019!