I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and I head the Mobile Systems Research Laboratory. I am also the centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- I am looking for a postdoc on Earable Computing.
- Papers accepted at ACM Mobicom21, MobiSys21, INTERSPEECH21. See publication page for details.
- I have delivered a talk in the MIT IoT Seminar Series.
- I have delivered the BCS/IET Turing Talk in February 2021.
- Download our COVID-19-Sounds data collection app.
- The COVID-19 Sounds workshop has nice recordings now online!