I am a Full Professor of Mobile Systems in the Department of Computer Science and Technology and centre co-director for the Centre for Mobile, Wearable Systems and Augmented Intelligence. My interests are in the study of mobile systems, the learning from their data offline and on device and their applications, especially in terms of mobile health.
- Our COVID-19-Sounds data collection app is covered here! More info here.
- Invited Speaker at Ellis against COVID-19.
- Our paper "Countering Acoustic Adversarial Attacks in Microphone-equipped Smart Home Devices" accepted at ACM IMWUT!.
- Recipient of Google Faculty Research Award 2019!.
- I am giving the Keynote Talk at HotMobile 2020.