Course pages 2015–16
- The most up-to-date handout
- The most up-to-date slide deck
- The examples sheet
- The Annotated slides from lectures (last updated after lecture 9)
- Detailed walkthrough of
reference swapping examples
- Toy code for the bouncing ball simulation
- The Complex number class
- The ImmutableComplex number class
- The ParameterisedComplex number class
- The canonical shape-drawing polymorphic examples
- An example of a custom Generics class and the code for the type erasure bytecode demo (compile to a .class file and then inspect with javap -c whatever.class).
- Lots of code snippets relating to cloning (includes more than used in the lectures and also examples of copy constructors)
There is a Moodle OOP course that all Paper 1 students should be automatically enrolled for: login to Moodle. If you are not already enrolled, please email me (rkh23@cam) to request access.
The main component of the Moodle course is the forum, where you should feel free to post questions or queries arising from the lectures.