Course pages 2013–14
Computer Security: Current Applications and Research
Course material has not yet been finalised for R210; see the R209 to learn more about course structure and assessment. Most sessions will be simmilar to last year's sessions, which you can read about here
Please contact the course instructors if you have any questions.
The following papers are assigned reading for R210; note that the reading list is not yet finalised and may undergo significant further changes.
- Covert and anonymous communications (20 January 2014)
- Bootstrapping security relationships (27 January 2014)
- The Resurrecting Duckling: Security Issues for Ad-hoc Wireless Networks, Frank Stajano and Ross Anderson, 7th International Workshop on Security Protocols, Cambridge, UK, 1999-04-19. Springer LNCS 1796, published 2000.
- A key-management scheme for distributed sensor networks, Laurent Eschenauer, Virgil D. Gligor, ACM CCS '02 – Proceedings of the 9th ACM conference on Computer and communications security pp 41-47.
- Multichannel Security Protocols", in IEEE Pervasive Computing, Special Issue on Security and Privacy, 6(4):31-39, Oct-Dec 2007.
- Psychology and security (3 January 2014)
- TBD (10 February 2014)
- TBD (17 February 2014)
- TBD (24 February 2014)
- TBD (3 March 2014)
- TBD (10 March 2014)
If you are reading this then no extra material has yet been
placed on the Web for this course.
Last year’s course materials are still available.