Course pages 2011–12
Programming for Mobiles
- Students will demonstrate their completed applications to the course leader to receive a tick for each exercise.
- Students will submit a portfolio at the end of the course summarising Lectures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 and application walkthroughs for each of the six practicals. Each lecture summary should be between one and two pages in length. Application walkthroughs should be between one and two pages in length and contain descriptive text and screenshots describing the constructed application.
- Each lecture summary will contribute 8% of the final mark.
- Each tick combined with a satisfactory application summary will contribute 8% of the final mark.
- The presentation given at the end of the course describing the chosen free-choice project will contribute 4% of the final mark.
- The final module mark will be expressed as a percentage.