ECAD and Architecture Practical Classes
- Why is incremental compilation useful, especially on larger projects?
- What are branch delay slots?
- Is the MIPS processor software or hardware-interlocked?
- A cell should change state when it is clicked on with the cursor.
- The game should correctly advance to the next generation when KEY0 is pressed.
- Boundary cells should be correctly handled.
- You must give a live demonstration of your solution.
- Your code must be cleanly formatted and commented.
- Answers to the questions for this exercise must be added to the end of your code.
- Your name, college, CRSID and the date must be added to all code submitted.
- Give a live demonstration of the working project to one of the demonstrators.
- Show your work and answers to the questions (on screen or paper) to one of the demonstrators. They will award you with a tick if the work is up to standard.
- Print out your final work and add it to your portfolio to be submitted as instructed in the Head of Department Notice.