Latest update: I have passed my PhD with minor corrections.
1. Steven Herbert, Tian-Hong Loh, Ian Wassell, Jonathan Rigelsford, "On the Analogy Between Vehicle and Vehicle-like Cavities with Reverberation Chambers," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagations, Oct 2014
2. Steven Herbert, Steven Murdoch, Elena Punskaya, "Optimising node selection probabilities in multi-hop M/D/1 queuing networks to reduce latency of Tor," IET Electronics Letters, vol. 50, no. 17, pp. 1205-1207, Aug 2014
3. S. Herbert, I. Wassell, T. Loh, J. Rigelsford, "Characterizing the Spectral Properties and Time Variation of the In-Vehicle Wireless Communication Channel," Communications, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 62, no. 7, pp. 2390-2399, Jul 2014
4. Steven Herbert, Tian Hong Loh, Ian Wassell, "An impulse response model and Q factor estimation for vehicle cavities," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Piscataway, NJ, vol. 62, no. 9, pp. 4240-4250, Nov 2013
5. Ruoshui Liu, Steven Herbert, Tian Hong Loh, Ian J. Wassell, "A Study on Frequency Diversity for Intra-Vehicular Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs)," IEEE 74th Vehicular Technology Conference: VTC2011-Fall, San Francisco, United States, Sep 2011