Latest update: I have passed my PhD with minor corrections.
1. S Herbert, I Wassell, T H Loh, "A Simple Recursively Computable Lower Bound on the Noncoherent Capacity of Highly Underspread Fading Channels," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. PP, no. 99, IEEE, Feb 2016
2. Steven Herbert, Tian-Hong Loh, Ian Wassell, "Assessment of a low-profile planar antenna for a wireless sensor network monitoring the local water distribution network," IET Wireless Sensor Systems, vol. 4, pp. 191-195(4), Institution of Engineering and Technology, Dec 2014
3. Steven Herbert, Tian-Hong Loh, Ian Wassell, Jonathan Rigelsford, "On the Analogy Between Vehicle and Vehicle-like Cavities with Reverberation Chambers," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagations, Oct 2014
4. Steven Herbert, Steven Murdoch, Elena Punskaya, "Optimising node selection probabilities in multi-hop M/D/1 queuing networks to reduce latency of Tor," IET Electronics Letters, vol. 50, no. 17, pp. 1205-1207, Aug 2014
5. S. Herbert, I. Wassell, T. Loh, J. Rigelsford, "Characterizing the Spectral Properties and Time Variation of the In-Vehicle Wireless Communication Channel," Communications, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 62, no. 7, pp. 2390-2399, Jul 2014
6. Steven Herbert, Tian Hong Loh, Ian Wassell, "An impulse response model and Q factor estimation for vehicle cavities," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Piscataway, NJ, vol. 62, no. 9, pp. 4240-4250, Nov 2013
7. Ruoshui Liu, Steven Herbert, Tian Hong Loh, Ian J. Wassell, "A Study on Frequency Diversity for Intra-Vehicular Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs)," IEEE 74th Vehicular Technology Conference: VTC2011-Fall, San Francisco, United States, Sep 2011