Health & Safety
H&S policies & committees
The Departmental Safety Policy describes the overall
There are also the following policies relating to Health and Safety:
- University Statement of Health and Safety policy (.pdf) - the University mission statement for health and safety.
- Action plan - lists H&S concerns which are being addressed.
- Ambulance policy - not every incident requires an ambulance. This policy describes when it is considered appropriate for ambulance call-out.
- Emergency procedure - the full emergency procedures including managing alarms and evacuation. See the emergency pages for basic emergency advice.
- Safety policy structure - this is the overall departmental safety policy from which the more general safety page information has been derived.
- First aid strategy - the complete first aid strategy as required by the Health and Safety Regulations.