Courses for 2012-2013
- Automated Reasoning (CST Part III/MPhil in Advanced Computer Science)
- Automated Reasoning (Cambridge 2011-2012)
- Automated Reasoning (Cambridge 2009-2010)
- Artificial Intelligence I (Cambridge 2008-2009)
- Planning Course (Birmingham)
Here is some information on tripos projects provided by the Computer Laboratory.
I am interested in the area of mathematical reasoning and in modeling
how people solve problems in mathematics. In
particular, I have been looking into the formalisation of reasoning
with diagrams to prove theorems of mathematics. I would be happy to
supervise any project which deals with stydying how people reason in
mathematics, modeling of this reasoning, the formalisation of
mathematics, theorem proving, proof planning, etc. Here are some
suggestions for student projects (local access only).