Optimising Compilers Supervisions
I am expecting this course to require about 4 supervisions, to be held fortnightly on Friday, Monday or Tuesday afternoons starting January 25th, 28th or 29th.
To be handed in at least 24 hours in advance. Use the post-box next to Student Administration in the William Gates Building or, preferably, email your work to me in any sensible format.
Supervision 1 - Data Flow Analyses
- 2001 Paper 7 Question 4 (Very Busy Expressions Analysis)
- 1997 Paper 8 Question 7 (Reaching Definitions Analysis)
- 1998 Paper 8 Question 7 (Available Expressions and CSE)
Supervision 2 - Register Allocation, Static Single-Assignment
- 2002 Paper 7 Question 4 (Register Colouring)
- 1999 Paper 7 Question 4 (SSA)
- 2004 Paper 8 Question 7 (Strength Reduction)