We are currently in Stage 2 of the envisaged deployment sequence, providing
access to a limited number of testers with some amount of prior experience
with similar systems.
If you have not received an invite yet and would like to, please contact
- Deployment of experimental XenoServer code on VM0 of several Xen-enabled
- Porting the code to run in VM1 (VMU).
- Building installation utilities and configuration.
- Building monitoring and management tools.
- Improving GUI and producing documentation.
- Deployment of experimental XenoServer code on VM1 of several Xen-enabled
machines in the Computer Lab network.
- Security evaluation.
- Testing and monitoring system operation, bug-fixing.
- Deployment of XenoServer code on machines outside
the Computer Laboratory network
- Invitations to a limited number of testers to
join the platform
- Intensive monitoring and bug-fixing
- Invitations to a greater number of testers from the Computer Laboratory
and other institutions. Initially invites will be restricted to people
with relevant experience of distributed computing platforms.
- Montoring and collection of usage data
- Public deployment by invitation only