Note: if the wind speed is zero, the wind direction (if shown) is that when the wind was last blowing.
Cambridge Computer Laboratory Rooftop Weather at 11:28 PM on 01 Feb 15: Temperature: -1.2 C Pressure: 1002 mBar Humidity: 74 % Dewpoint: -5.2 C Wind: 8 knots from the W Sunshine: 0.8 hours (today) Rainfall: 0.2 mm since midnight Summary: humid, freezing cold, windy
At 23:28 - humid, freezing cold, windy, -1.2 C
- Please give low confidence to any value reported by our humidity sensor (humidity, dew point). We suspect the sensor or its cabling might have become faulty so we experience intermittent erroneous value readings. We will go on the CL roof to investigate as soon as the weather allows it.
The dials show the current Cambridge weather readings, as taken on the roof of our building by the DTG Weather Station. Also available as:
Archive data since 1995
- Daily: text or graphs
- Monthly: text or graphs
- All raw data: daily text files (tar.gz archive)
- All raw data: single CSV file
Please drop us a line if you discover any inaccuracies in the reported weather data, or if you have general feedback, comments or questions.
- Inaccuracies in the weather data.
- Implementation of the service.
- Location of the sensors.
- Mailing list for announcements regarding service changes or recording errors.