Note: if the wind speed is zero, the wind direction (if shown) is that when the wind was last blowing.
Cambridge Computer Laboratory Rooftop Weather at 04:15 PM on 22 May 13: Temperature: 15.0 C Pressure: 1017 mBar Humidity: 56 % Dewpoint: 6.3 C Wind: 12 knots from the SW Sunshine: 0.4 hours (today) Rainfall: 0.0 mm since midnight Summary: mild, very windy
At 16:15 - mild, very windy, 15.0 C
The current Cambridge weather readings, as taken on the roof of our building by the DTG Weather Station, are displayed on the dials on this page. For those with text-only browsers, the textual representation of this data can also be accessed here. An RSS feed of the current observations is also available.
Historical Data since 1995
We keep an archive of Cambridge weather data since 1995:
- Archive of all raw weather data text files available as a collection of daily text files or as a single CSV file of raw values.
- Details about the implementation of the service.
- Details about the location of the sensors.
- Details about inaccuracies in the weather data.
- The mailing list regarding this website. Join the list to receive infrequent messages relating to changes in the service and notifications of errors in the data.