Note: if the wind speed is zero, the wind direction (if shown) is that when the wind was last blowing.
Cambridge Computer Laboratory Rooftop Weather at 11:28 AM on 05 Aug 15: Temperature: 20.4 C Pressure: 1014 mBar Humidity: 50 % Dewpoint: 9.6 C Wind: 14 knots from the SE Sunshine: 0.6 hours (today) Rainfall: 0.0 mm since midnight Summary: warm, very windy
At 11:28 - warm, very windy, 20.4 C
The dials show the current Cambridge weather readings, as taken on the roof of our building by the DTG Weather Station. Also available as:
Archive data since 1995
- Daily: text or graphs
- Monthly: text or graphs
- All raw data: daily text files (tar.gz archive)
- All raw data: single CSV file (format)
Please drop us a line if you discover any inaccuracies in the reported weather data, or if you have general feedback, comments or questions.
- Inaccuracies in the weather data.
- Implementation of the service.
- Location of the sensors.
- Mailing list for announcements regarding service changes or recording errors.