Note: if the wind speed is zero, the wind direction (if shown) is that when the wind was last blowing.
Cambridge Computer Laboratory Rooftop Weather at 08:38 PM on 26 Nov 15: Temperature: 8.4 C Pressure: 1019 mBar Humidity: 2 % Dewpoint: -38.5 C Wind: 2 knots from the SW Sunshine: 1.6 hours (today) Rainfall: 0.0 mm since midnight Summary: very dry, cold, light winds
At 20:38 - very dry, cold, light winds, 8.4 C
- We are experiencing problems with our sensor readings, so it is possible you are going to observe incorrect values. Thank you all for your email reports about the weather station issues. We are working on identifying and fixing the problems as soon as possible.
The dials show the current Cambridge weather readings, as taken on the roof of our building by the DTG Weather Station. Also available as:
Archive data since 1995
- Daily: text or graphs
- Monthly: text or graphs
- All raw data: daily text files (tar.gz archive)
- All raw data: single CSV file (format)
Please drop us a line if you discover any inaccuracies in the reported weather data, or if you have general feedback, comments or questions.
- Inaccuracies in the weather data.
- Implementation of the service.
- Location of the sensors.
- Mailing list for announcements regarding service changes or recording errors.