Note: if the wind speed is zero, the wind direction (if shown) is that when the wind was last blowing.
Cambridge Computer Laboratory Rooftop Weather at 03:18 PM on 29 Aug 14: Temperature: 20.4 C Pressure: 1011 mBar Humidity: 55 % Dewpoint: 11.0 C Wind: 22 knots from the SW Sunshine: 1.3 hours 09:55 Rainfall: 0.0 mm since 09:55 Summary: warm, extremely windy
At 15:18 - warm, extremely windy, 20.4 C
The dials show the current Cambridge weather readings, as taken on the roof of our building by the DTG Weather Station. Also available as:
Archive data since 1995
- Daily: text or graphs
- Monthly: text or graphs
- All raw data: daily text files (tar.gz archive)
- All raw data: single CSV file
Please drop us a line if you discover any inaccuracies in the reported weather data, or if you have general feedback, comments or questions.
- Inaccuracies in the weather data.
- Implementation of the service.
- Location of the sensors.
- Mailing list for announcements regarding service changes or recording errors.