I am working as aon Anuj Dawar and Samson Abramsky's joint EPSRC project called Resources and co-Resources: a junction between categorical semantics, model theory and descriptive complexity.
This website gathers my activity while working on the project. For an overview of my work on as well as outside of the project go to my personal homepage. You can also visit the website of my previous postdoc and my PhD website.
We held two iterations of the workshop called Structure meets Power
- on 27-28 June 2021, as a satellite workshop of the 36th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS 2021), and
- on 4 July 2022, as a satellite workshop of the 49th EATCS International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP 2022).
- Logical Methods In Computer Science
- Topology and its Applications
- Houston Journal of Mathematics
- Czech Science Foundation ( )
- Transactions on Computational Logic
- Outstanding Contributions to Logic
- European Journal of Combinatorics
- Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming