Larry Paulson: Brief Curriculum Vitae
- 2006–present, Distinguished Affiliated Professor of the Department of Informatics at the Technical University of Munich (honorary title)
- 2002–present. Professor of Computational Logic, University of Cambridge.
- 1998–2002. Reader in Computational Logic, University of Cambridge
- 1993–1998. University Lecturer, University of Cambridge. Chairman of Staff-Student Consultative Committee. Involved with Computer Laboratory publicity and Open Days.
- 1987–present. Fellow, Clare College, Cambridge. Member of Council and Computer Committee. Director of Studies in Computer Science, responsible for individual tuition of all Computer Science students in Clare.
- 1983–1993. Assistant Director of Research, University of Cambridge.
- 1982–1983. Research Assistant, University of Edinburgh. With G. Huet, rewrote the theorem prover Edinburgh LCF. The resulting “Cambridge LCF” later became the Cambridge HOL system. Used Cambridge LCF to undertake the first-ever formal verification of a unification algorithm.