This looks nice, is this a blog?
Does it aspire to be one?
Most certainly, no.
Does that mean it is going to be updated rarely?
You could not be more correct!
Where can I find (some of) your code?
You can find most of my polished enough code to be presentable at my Github; there is also a link in the main page.
I have a great opportunity for you, should I contact you?
Great, that’s good to hear! If you want me to give you a serious reply then please consider the following:
- Your company tries to solve interesting, exciting problems.
- Support for writing, speaking, and publishing.
- Support for remote work.
- Your compensation package is generous enough to be in the same ballpark as top industry companies (>80k/py in EU, >100k/py in US).
- (if in US) Provide comprehensive benefits, paid leave of at least 40 working days, and top notch health insurance.
If you are from the financial sector, or defense I most likely would not be interested in what you have to offer; unless the following, in addition to above, hold true:
- You commit to open-source, regularly.
- I don’t have to sign a draconian NDA.
- I don’t have to sign a 10y permanent contract.
Are you really a Sith apprentice?
Yes, although I am not allowed to use my lightsaber a lot so I give most of my battles using my trusty keyboards (Das 4 Ultimate with blank Galaxy PBT keycaps, Ducky Shine YotS again with blank Galaxy PBT keycaps, and on the go with my CM Masterkeys Pro).