Note: if the wind speed is zero, the wind direction (if shown) is that when the wind was last blowing.
Cambridge Computer Laboratory Rooftop Weather at 07:52 PM on 26 Mar 17: Temperature: 8.0 C Pressure: 1025 mBar Humidity: 66 % Dewpoint: 2.0 C Wind: 4 knots from the E Sunshine: 7.0 hours 06:59 Rainfall: 0.0 mm since 06:59 Summary: cold, light winds
At 19:52 - cold, light winds, 8.0 C
The dials show the current Cambridge weather readings, as taken on the roof of our building by the DTG Weather Station. Also available as:
Archive data since 1995
- Daily: text or graphs
- Monthly: text or graphs
- All raw data: daily text files (tar.gz archive)
- All raw data: single CSV file (format)
Please drop us a line if you discover any inaccuracies in the reported weather data, or if you have general feedback, comments or questions.
- Inaccuracies in the weather data.
- Implementation of the service.
- Location of the sensors.
- Mailing list for announcements regarding service changes or recording errors.