Note: if the wind speed is zero, the wind direction (if shown) is that when the wind was last blowing.
Cambridge Computer Laboratory Rooftop Weather at 10:25 AM on 05 Mar 15: Temperature: 7.6 C Pressure: 1039 mBar Humidity: 64 % Dewpoint: 1.2 C Wind: 4 knots from the SW Sunshine: 2.0 hours (today) Rainfall: 0.0 mm since midnight Summary: sunny, cold, light winds
At 10:25 - sunny, cold, light winds, 7.6 C
The dials show the current Cambridge weather readings, as taken on the roof of our building by the DTG Weather Station. Also available as:
Archive data since 1995
- Daily: text or graphs
- Monthly: text or graphs
- All raw data: daily text files (tar.gz archive)
- All raw data: single CSV file
Please drop us a line if you discover any inaccuracies in the reported weather data, or if you have general feedback, comments or questions.
- Inaccuracies in the weather data.
- Implementation of the service.
- Location of the sensors.
- Mailing list for announcements regarding service changes or recording errors.