Note: if the wind speed is zero, the wind direction (if shown) is that when the wind was last blowing.
Cambridge Computer Laboratory Rooftop Weather at 11:39 PM on 01 Apr 15: Temperature: 6.8 C Pressure: 1015 mBar Humidity: 88 % Dewpoint: 4.9 C Wind: 6 knots from the SW Sunshine: 5.7 hours (today) Rainfall: 0.1 mm since midnight Summary: very humid, cold, windy
At 23:39 - very humid, cold, windy, 6.8 C
The dials show the current Cambridge weather readings, as taken on the roof of our building by the DTG Weather Station. Also available as:
Archive data since 1995
- Daily: text or graphs
- Monthly: text or graphs
- All raw data: daily text files (tar.gz archive)
- All raw data: single CSV file
Please drop us a line if you discover any inaccuracies in the reported weather data, or if you have general feedback, comments or questions.
- Inaccuracies in the weather data.
- Implementation of the service.
- Location of the sensors.
- Mailing list for announcements regarding service changes or recording errors.