Note: if the wind speed is zero, the wind direction (if shown) is that when the wind was last blowing.
Cambridge Computer Laboratory Rooftop Weather at 01:28 AM on 28 Apr 17: Temperature: 5.2 C Pressure: 1016 mBar Humidity: 98 % Dewpoint: 4.9 C Wind: 0 knots from the NW Sunshine: 0.0 hours (today) Rainfall: 0.1 mm since midnight Summary: rainy, cold, calm
At 01:28 - rainy, cold, calm, 5.2 C
- There is a known issue with the sunlight and rain sensors sometimes over-reporting readings. We are investigating how best to fix this and we should be able to correct archived records once the problem is resolved.
The dials show the current Cambridge weather readings, as taken on the roof of our building by the DTG Weather Station. Also available as:
Archive data since 1995
- Daily: text or graphs
- Monthly: text or graphs
- All raw data: daily text files (tar.gz archive)
- All raw data: single CSV file (format)
Please drop us a line if you discover any inaccuracies in the reported weather data, or if you have general feedback, comments or questions.
- Inaccuracies in the weather data.
- Implementation of the service.
- Location of the sensors.
- Mailing list for announcements regarding service changes or recording errors.