Note: if the wind speed is zero, the wind direction (if shown) is that when the wind was last blowing.
Cambridge Computer Laboratory Rooftop Weather at 04:41 AM on 13 Feb 16: Temperature: -0.8 C Pressure: 989 mBar Humidity: 96 % Dewpoint: -1.4 C Wind: 2 knots from the NE Sunshine: 0.0 hours (today) Rainfall: 0.0 mm since midnight Summary: very humid, freezing cold, light winds
At 04:41 - very humid, freezing cold, light winds, -0.8 C
- We installed a new humidity and temperature sensor on 2016-01-08. We are keeping a close eye on the readings to see if all appears well.
The dials show the current Cambridge weather readings, as taken on the roof of our building by the DTG Weather Station. Also available as:
Archive data since 1995
- Daily: text or graphs
- Monthly: text or graphs
- All raw data: daily text files (tar.gz archive)
- All raw data: single CSV file (format)
Please drop us a line if you discover any inaccuracies in the reported weather data, or if you have general feedback, comments or questions.
- Inaccuracies in the weather data.
- Implementation of the service.
- Location of the sensors.
- Mailing list for announcements regarding service changes or recording errors.