My publication list is shown below. If you are interested in any my research, or would like to collaborate, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Cummins, S., Beresford, A. R. and Rice, A. (in press) 'Investigating Engagement with In-Video Quiz Questions in a Programming Course', IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies (pending), DOI: 10.1109/TLT.2015.2444374, [author submitted version]
- Cummins, S., Davies, I., Rice, A. and Beresford, A. R. (2015) 'Equality: A tool for free-form equation editing', The 15th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, July 6-9, 2015, Hualien, Taiwan, [author submitted version]
- Cummins, S., Burd L. and Hatch, A. (2011) 'Investigating shareable feedback tags for programming assignments', Computer Science Education 21(1), Routledge, [author submitted version]
- Cummins, S. (2010) 'Feedback 2.0: An Investigation into Using Sharable Feedback Tags as Programming Feedback', Doctoral thesis, Durham University, Available online: http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/400/1/.
- Cummins, S., Burd, L., and Hatch, A. (2010) 'Using Feedback Tags and Sentiment Analysis to Generate Sharable Learning Resources', Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, Sousse, Tunisia, 5-7 July 2010, [author submitted version]
- Cummins, S., Burd, L., and Hatch, A. (2009) 'Tag Based Feedback for Programming Courses', SIGCSE Bulletin, 41(4) (Dec. 2009), pp 62-65, [author submitted version]
- Cummins, S., Burd, L., Hatch, A. (2009) 'Folksonomies Of Feedback: Tagging Source Code' (poster abstract), Higher Education Academy Subject Centre for Information and Computer Science, 25th-27th August 2009, University of Kent in Caterbury. [Original Poster]
- Geldart, J. and Cummins, S. (2009),'The Automatic Integration of Taxonomies with Folksonomies using Non-Axiomatic Logic', Information Systems Development: Towards a Service Provision Society, [author submitted version]
- Geldart, J., Cummins, S., and Song, W. (2008), 'A Web of Active Knowledge', Semantics, Knowledge and the Grid SKG'08, Beijing, China
- Cummins, S. (2008), 'TR-TEL-08-05: Changing Programming Feedback Using Web 2.0 Technologies', Technology Enhanced Learning Research Group Technical Report Series, Durham University, August 2008