Courses offered this year
- Foundations of Computer Science
12 lectures on programming, using ML
This is the first computer science course taken by Cambridge undergraduates.
- ML Practical Classes
Four laboratory sessions, held on Thursday afternoons, to support Foundations of Computer Science
- Logic and Proof
12 lectures on computational logic and automatic theorem proving, for second-year students
- Interactive Formal Verification
12 lectures and 4 practical classes
This Master's-level course teaches how to use the Isabelle system.
- Foundations of Computer Science (the original 15-lecture version)
- Foundations of Functional Programming (lambda calculus and combinators).
- Introduction to Functional Programming (12 lectures on ML)
- Software Engineering I (6 lectures)
- Software Engineering II (6 lectures)
- Problem Solving in ML (6 lectures)