Pebbles: Documentation, Links and Publications
The following documents are available from this site:
Preprints and Drafts
- "Declarative Control of the Future Home Environment"
By Tope Omitola. Presented at ACM SAC05 conference in Santa Fe.
- "Run-Time Verification"
S. Colin, L. Mariani, and T. Omitola. Presented at the
GI/Dagstuhl Research Seminar Model-based Testing of Reactive Systems.
Schloss Dagstuhl, Jan. 2004slides.
- "Agile Programming For Mobile Adaptive Systems."
T Omitola and DJ Greaves. Presented at the
ANWIRE Workshop 2003
at the 6th IFIP WG 6.1 International Conference on Formal Methods for
Object-based Distributed Systems (FMOODS), Paris, Nov. 2003
- Towards Autonomous Dependable Systems, presented at Cabernet Workshop, Porto Santo, Portugal, November 2003.
T Omitola and DJ Greaves.
- "Computer Aided Proof of Desirable Properties of Home Area Networks Using Automated Reasoning Tools."
Tope Omitola and David Greaves. Accepted as a Poster at the
Programming Language Design and Implementation 2003 (PLDI'03)
- 2002. `Control Software for Home Automation'. DJ Greaves.
Published at `International Workshop on Smart Appliances and Wearable Computing
(IWSAWC 2002)', July 2nd, Vienna 2002.
- `Using Simple Pushlogic.'
Greaves, David and Gordon, Daniel.
In: WEBIST 2006, 11-13 Apr 2006, Portugal.
- 2006 `A LOGICAL APPROACH TO HOME AUTOMATION'
A Alvi, D Greaves.
2nd IEE International Conference on
Intelligent Environments, July, 2006, Athens.
- 2007. `A Requirements Analysis Framework for Open Systems Requirements Eningeering'
B Bastani. ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, Volume 32 , Issue 2.
WSDL Fragments and Other Project Internal Docs
Potential Industrial Partners
There are a number of companies that might make use of this technology and we shall seek commercial exploitation with them.
We will be teling them about our developers' pack, later in 2005. If your company is not listed, get in touch!
The following list is not meant to be exhaustive. A star denotes
a company that we have had active contact with so far. We intend to be in
contact the others and that this list will grow.
- Reactive Systems Inc
- Ember Corporation
- Tarragon (Ricardo)
- *Agent Oriented Software
- Crossbow Technology Inc (TinyOS/NesC)
- *Daimler Chrysler
- *Microsoft Research
- Wind River
- Green Hills Software