There are only 250 places available at this event.
Registration forms: Acrobat PDF
(for printing), HTML web page
(for email) & plain text
(for older email programmes).
Registrations made after April 2 are unlikely
to be accepted.
Accommodation will be provided in
Queens College, Cambridge,
for the nights of Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 April.
The conference fee will include:
Fees are as follows:
- participation in all conference sessions
- two nights accommodation for Wednesday and Thursday nights
- opening reception evening of 4 April
- breakfast and lunches on 5 and 6 April
- conference dinner on 5 April.
Accommodation may be reserved for the night
of Friday 6 April at an additional charge of £80
- Participants from commercial sector £400
- Participants from non-profit and academic sectors £180
- Participants requiring full conference
participation, reception and meals but
without accommodation in Queens College £200
We hope to make some bursaries available for practitioners
from the non-profit, digital media sector. Details will be
available after January 2001.
Information on disability access is available on request.
We will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Registration forms should be returned by post, fax or email to
Academia Europaea, 31 Old Burlington Street, London W1S 3AS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7734 5402
Fax: +44 (0)20 7287 5115
The registration form is available as
related texts |
related events |