Call for Posters
CMSB 2016 solicits poster abstracts on the analysis of biological systems, networks, data, and corresponding application domains. The conference brings together computer scientists, biologists, mathematicians, engineers, and physicists interested in a system-level understanding of biological processes.
- Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- formalisms for modelling biological processes,
- models and their biological applications,
- frameworks for model verification, validation, analysis and simulation of biological systems,
- high-performance computational systems biology and parallel implementations,
- model inference from experimental data,
- model integration from biological databases,
- multi-scale modelling and analysis methods,
- methods for synthetic biology and biomolecular computing.
Poster abstracts must conform the LNCS style (instructions for authors with LaTeX and Word styles can be found here). They have to be submitted electronically as PDF files via EasyChair. The limit for submissions is 2 pages.
Submissions are now closed
- Poster submission:
June 1, 2016 June 8, 2016
- Poster Notification:
June 10, 2016 June 17, 2016
June 25, 2016 July 1, 2016
CMSB 2016 will assign a IEEE TCSIM Best Poster award: