MIRIx Cambridge Workshop,
A Friendly AI Workshop for anyone interested in the research conducted by MIRI will be held:
Mailing ListAs the astute will notice, the above date has passed, and the workshop is over. A good time was had by all! After the workshop, participants and other interested people may continue discussions on the MIRIx Cambridge Mailing List.
Registration (for catering purposes) is over. But additional participants would still be welcome. Email Ramana Kumar if you would like to come. Also write if you have questions or suggestions.
- Welcome and introductions.
- Discussion of Problems of self-reference... by Fallenstein and Soares. Participants are requested to read it in advance.
- Lunch break, informal discussions.
- Participants describe their interest in Friendly AI, what they have thought about, what they want to know more about.
- Break, informal discussions.
- Work in small groups on the topics raised in the previous sessions.
- John Aspden
- Miëtek Bak
- Barbara Horwath
- Malachi Jones
- Ramana Kumar
- Jeremy Owen
- Patrick Stevens
- Ida Szubert
- Ivo Timoteo