Departement of Computer Science and Technology
University of Cambridge
15 JJ Thomson Avenue
Cambridge CB3 0FD
Useful links: here
My name is Ilia and I am a PhD candidate under the supervision of Prof Ross Anderson. My interests lie in fields of DSP, Security and ML.
I can be contacted at: Ilia.Shumailov [at] cl [dot] cam [dot] ac [dot] uk
Publications and work in progress during the PhD years:
- Towards efficient CNN defences:
- Sitatapatra: Blocking the Transfer of Adversarial Samples, currently under review for a publication. draft arxiv
- The Taboo Trap: Behavioural Detection of Adversarial Samples, currently under review for a publication. draft arxiv
- To compress or not to compress: Understanding the Interactions between Adversarial Attacks and Neural Network Compression, SysML 2019 (Acceptance rate: ~16%), arxiv
- Cryptocurrencies, Cryptocrime, Tracibility and Legality
- Cybercrime and the underground economy
- Towards Automatic Discovery of Cybercrime Supply Chains, currently under review for a publication. arxiv
Big Projects I participate(d) in
I am supervising for:
So far I have supervised 42 students in about 70 hours.
I run Hardware Security Reading group at the Computer Laboratory and manage the mailing list. If you want to be added to the list just reach out to me.
We run our meetings every Wednesday 13-14 in FW09.
I have supervised Part II students in the past.
I have a few Part II/Part III/MPhil thesis ideas in fields of signal processing for security purpose and adversarial machine learning. To discuss potential supervision drop by my office GE14 or send me an email.
So far I had 3 Part II and 1 MPhil students.