PerSec 2007 paper submission instructions
The following steps are involved.
- Create an author account for yourself.
- Type the metadata for your paper.
- Upload your paper.
In greater detail:
- Create an author account for yourself:
- Ensure your browser accepts cookies; then
visit http://www.percom.org/cgi-bin/perdas/Person.cgi?user=new. (If
you experience problems, please try another browser or another
machine. Both Firefox and M$IE have worked in our tests.)
- Fill in the form with your data (at least the fields in red) and
- Repeat the above process for each of the authors of your paper.
- Check your email for a login/password pair for the server.
- Type the metadata for your paper:
- Using the login data from 1d, visit the server. The raw URL is
but the email in 1d contains an extended URL with your login
- That page serves all the workshops. Find PerSec (the last entry as
I write) and click on the "submit paper" icon, which looks like a
- Fill in the form. All authors must have been previously registered
on the server as per step 1c.
- You should get to a page that says "Paper nnn created. You can upload your paper now."
- Upload your paper:
- Follow the link in 2d. You get to a form that says "Uploading
- Click on "browse". You get a dialog box that lets you explore your
local file system. Find the pdf containing your paper and click
OK. The local path to the paper appears in the entry box.
- Click Upload.
- Check your email for a confirmation message.
Thank you for submitting!
You will hear from us once reviewing is over.