I am a Research Associate in the group of Dr Rafal Mantiuk, part of the Graphics & Interaction (Rainbow) group at the Computer Laboratory.
I am working on the project "Perceptual encoding of high fidelity light fields."
- Research Associate, Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, UK (2017-)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Physics Science and Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China (2012-2014)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA (2007-2008)
- EPSRC Fellow in Theoretical Physics, Department of Physics, University of Bristol, UK (2004-2007)
Link to my Google Scholar profile.
- School of International Education, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China (2009-2010)
- PhD (Physics), University of Warwick, UK (2000-2004)
- BSc (Mathematics and Physics), University of Warwick, UK (1997-2000)
Link to my photography website.
- Dr Andy Rowlands
- University of Cambridge
- Computer Laboratory Room SS02
- William Gates Building
- 15 JJ Thomson Avenue
- CB3 0FD
- email: andy.rowlands[at]hotmail.com