- 2014: S. Herbert, I. Wassell, T.-H. Loh, J. Rigelsford, Characterising the spectral properties and time variation of the in-vehicle wireless communication channel, IEEE Transactions on Communications. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6825811
- 2013: S. Herbert, T.-H. Loh, I. Wassell, An impulse response model and Q factor estimation for vehicle cavities, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6619405
- 2011: R. Liu, S. Herbert, T.-H. Loh, I. Wassell, A study on frequency diversity for intra-vehicular wireless sensor networks, Proceedings of the IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, Fall - 2011. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6092976
- 2014: S. Herbert, I. Wassell, T.-H. Loh, A simple lower bound on the noncoherent capacity of highly underspread fading channels, submitted to: IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. pre-print
- 2014: S. Herbert, T.-H. Loh, I. Wassell, J. Rigelsford, On the analogy between vehicle and vehicle-like cavities with reverberation chambers, submitted to: IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagations. pre-print
- 2014: S. Herbert, T.-H. Loh, I. Wassell, Assessment of a low prole planar antenna for a wireless sensor network monitoring the local water distribution networks, submitted to: IET Wireless Sensor Systems. pre-print
These pre-prints are provided for personal use only, and I retain the copyright. I believe that providing these pre-prints does not contravene my agreement with the journals to which they have been submitted, however if you know this is not the case then please contact me. I also have a pre-print of my queuing theory work, which has been submitted to IET electronics letter, currently I am only making this available upon request.